Thursday, September 12th
Workshop by legendary designer Aaron Draplin, Music by Grady Spencer and the Work
Come hang out at Printed Threads with Draplin on September 12th for a day of learning, inspiration, and partying. Draplin will kick things off with an exclusive design workshop limited to 35 lucky people. Up next, Printed Threads hosts a hands-on screen printing workshop for all 150 paid attendees where you can print a t-shirt yourself! Then we'll bring it all together with a keynote by Draplin. Finally, we kick back with live music from Grady Spencer and the Work, beer by Red Gap Brewery, and tacos!
- Lunch from 12:30pm - 1:00pm
- Limited Edition t-shirt designed by Aaron Draplin in the workshop.
- Entry to the Keynote and Party!
- Hands-On Screen Printing Workshop by Printed Threads
- Keynote Presentation by Aaron Draplin
- Free Beer by Red Gap
- Live Music by Grady Spencer and The Work